Glen the Geek and Helena's show is fairly new and I am sure The Stable Scoop Radio Show will grow quickly. Download it to your ipod or computer and enjoy it each week at www.stablescoop.com
Check out this weeks episode and hear my story below!
The Stable Scoop Radio Show is one mighty entertaining weekly online radio show (podcast) that delivers all the horse news, interviews and talk you could want. We will give you the scoop on all things horse and make it fun too!
Stable Scoop Episode 7 - Riding an Ugly Horse Can Get You Arrested
The Stable Scoop Radio Show brings you news this week seems that seems to center on horse abuse and what is being done about it. And, we speak with Deanna Castro about being an online trainer.
- 2010 Alltech FEI World Equestrian Games Update - All the information on ticket sales and schedules can be found at www.2010radioshow.com.
- United States Dressage Team stripped of 4th Place Olympic finish.
- Horse Slaughter Bill goes to the house floor. Read the bill here.
- Suffolk Downs is enforcing anti-slaughter policy.
Thank you to our sponsor The Barn Works at www.thebarnworks.com. The Barn Works is a boutique marketing firm catering to horse businesses such as stables, trainers, farms, and more. Let them help you build a website that turns visitors into new business and saves you tons of time in the process! With more than 15 years experience in the corporate world and lots of hands-on horse experience, The Barn Works offers a unique combination of horse sense and business sense. Visit them on the Web at www.thebarnworks.com or call (978) 468-5167.
- President Bush signed the Higher Education Reauthorization Bill into law last month.
- Interview with Deanna Castro - www.DeannaCastro.com
- Some fun horse stuff:
- The tallest documented horse was a shire gelding named Samson. He was 21.2 1/2 hands high!
- In Guernee, Illinois it is illegal for women weighing more than 200 lbs to ride a horse in shorts.
- In Raton, New Mexico, it is illegal for a woman to ride horseback down a public street with a kimono on.
- In Hartsville, Illinois, you can be arrested for riding an ugly horse.
- The record for the highest jump that a horse jumped was 8ft 1 1/4 inches.
- The record for the most animals in a hitch (being driven) was 50 horses.
You can email us or leave us a voicemail at 270-803-0025.