Monday, March 24, 2008

Quarter Horse Tube

So we have all heard of YouTube, but have you heard of Quarter Horse Tube?
While it is still in the soft launch phase I'm pretty excited about it. The Internet has really changed how the horse industry can do business.

Quarter Horse Tube is a Global Quarter Horse Broadcast.
Quarter Horse Tube is all Quarter Horse Videos of horses for sale, all different events, and fun stuff including pictures. This is a free service and I think it's spectacular. I hope the other breeds follow suit because it is so convenient for everyone involved in the horse industry.

There are also educational clips posted by members, so this in no way is limited to owners of only Quarter Horses.

Check it out at quarterhorsetube.com

Deanna

6 comments:

Katie said...

Whoa that sounds like a brilliant resource!

It would be great to be able to exchange different training techniques between interested horse people.

I have only just started my blog and i have found some great clips on you tube to do with horse training.

But i think its great to have just one site entirely dedicated to quarter horses.

Thanks so much

The Home Grown Horse Whisperer

Innovative And Alternative Horse Training Methods

Deanna said...

Hi Katie,

You're welcome. It really is fantastic. YouTube does have some great horse training videos. I'm so glad to be living in this day and age where we have access to such things!

I wish you the best of luck on your blog. So far so good, keep up the great work. When I clicked the link in your comment it didn't take me to your blog, I had to click on your name and find it there (for anyone else who wants to check it out).

Deanna

EquineSpirit said...

That's a pretty cool website...I passed the link on to a couple other horsie friends. ;)

Rising Rainbow said...

Wow that is great and free no less.

Deanna said...

Hey Gals!

I thought it was noteworthy. Glad you liked it.

It's so nice in this expensive world of horses to have some things be free once in awhile.

Deanna

Unknown said...

Use the Internet to find breeders that are near you. Go to an equine classified site there are too many to list: search under "Horses for Sale" and then do a search on that site by state and breed. english horses for sale