Friday, May 02, 2008

Blocker Tie Ring


It's not often that I find a "new" piece of horse equipment that I find so extraordinary but I was recently alerted to The Blocker Tie Ring. It's fantastic for training a horse that pulls back when tied.

Usually when I sack out a horse, I only ground tie him but with the Blocker Tie Ring you can safely tie the horse while you sack him out and teach him to stand comfortably tied at the same time. You don't have to worry about any more broken ties, halters, lead ropes, or worst of all a broken neck.

You can use the tie rings with a single tie, cross ties, or trailer ties. I think I need at least ten of them.

Check it out HERE.

Deanna

2 comments:

photogchic said...

I love these things...a brilliant invention. Great for our claustrophobic horses:-)

Deanna said...

They really are. What an invention!

Deanna