Saturday, December 29, 2007

After Christmas Sales

I hope everyone had a great Christmas. I know I did!

Well, despite the fact that I flushed my diamond encrusted "D" pendant accidentally down the toilet on Christmas Day. That is my big disappointment of the year. But if that is the worst thing that happens until next Christmas I count myself blessed. A good way to ease the disappointment is to go shopping! When you see the prices the merchants are offering at this time of year, any disappointment can quickly turn to excitement.

If you are not too tapped out from all that Christmas shopping, the after Christmas sales are where you will find the best deals.

From waterproof turn out rugs for under $50 to horse oranaments to $2.69 for Ivermectin and everything in between.

If you can manage to do some of your Christmas shopping for next year, you will save a bundle. I am not affiliated with any of these sites in any way, I just love to save money. Horses are expensive and whenever I find a way to keep the quality and cut costs, I like to share the secrets.

Here are just a few sites offering some great sales to get you started:

Schneiders Saddlery

Rods

Chicks

Happy Shopping!

Deanna

No comments: